A fortnightly walk to talk the web and exercise the dogs
I walk Oskar every day, and it’s usually just him and me. I wanted to attend more meetups and talk to more people face-to-face about the web, but didn’t really have the time. So I thought it might be a fun idea to combine the two, and the web talk dog walk was born.
Every other Wednesday at East Brighton Park/Sheepcote Valley
We meet on the corner of Wilson Avenue and Roedean Road and walk for an hour or so.
Anyone can join us
- No need to bring a dog if you just want to walk and talk.
- If you do have a dog, bring them along! Walking with a pack is more fun, and we’ll only walk in safe locations well away from traffic.
- You don’t have to come every time, just whenever you fancy it.
- We’ll leave pretty soon after 9am so please be on time or be willing to catch us up!
- You don’t need to let me know beforehand if you can/can’t make it, but I’ll know to wait for you if you send me a tweet @laurakalbag beforehand.
- Wear sensible walking shoes. Trainers should do. It’s a fairly mud-free area but it can be rough terrain and a bit hilly.
- Wear a coat or bring a bottle of water. You know what the British weather is like, always be prepared!